This is an Unmanned Tech manufactured Martian III 220 Carbon Fibre Quadcopter Frame kit. This is a strong and reliable frame with four detachable 3mm carbon fibre arms. These high-strength arms can therefore withstand a whole lot of punishment. This frame kit also comes with a PDB and the frame is designed to fit standard flight controllers/PDB, FPV cameras and also FPV transmitters and antenna.
Note: the PDB included with this frame has no in-built voltage regulator and so outputs the raw voltage from your battery. We recommend you buy a Mini BEC V2 Voltage Regulator to run your flight controller etc. Want a full kit for this frame? Check out our Martian III 220 DIY FPV Racing Quadcopter Assembly Kit that includes everything you need to get in the air!
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe featuring a solid 2mm main plate and 3mm removable arms
- Aluminium hardware to enable one tool, quick swapping of arms in race pit settings, purple.
- Easy grip anodised spacers
- Multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors (M3 and M2 screw mounting patterns).
- Power distribution board included.
- Easy Lipo Access (suggested Lipo is a 1500mah 3 or 4s)
- Support for 32mm board cams as well as 26mm cams in cases.
- Support to carry HD camera (such as the GoPro 4, Mobius, or GoPro Session).
- Compatible with 5″ props.
We have a Beginners Build Guide for the Martian Assembly Kit and this goes through the build of the Martian frame as its first step.