The M5StickV AI Camera is a tiny AI camera which features Kendryte K210 SoC inside, it would be the ideal choice for you to fast get started with AI machine vision applications.
Hardware: The camera is powered by K210 AI chip – an edge computing system-on-chip (SoC) with dual-core 64bit RISC-V CPU and state-of-art neural network processor. It also comes with the OmniVision OV7740 sensor, using the OmniPixel®3-HS technology, providing a outstanding low light sensitivity, making it ideal for machine vision. In addition to an OV7740 sensor, M5StickV features more hardware resources such as a speaker with built-in I2S Class-D DAC, IPS screen, 6-axis IMU, 200mAh Li-po battery, and more.
Software: M5StickV supports both MicroPython and Arduino development, combined with the provided SDK and AI algorithms, it is easy to get powerful capabilities such as facial recognition, object identification, color classification, and so on.
- Kendryte K210 inside, dual-core 64bit RISC-V CPU, double precision FPU, neural network processor (KPU) @0.8Tops
- OV7740 camera, to collect image data
- 1.14inch true color LCD display, 240×135 pixels
- MPU6886 sensor, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer
- Onboard buttons, speaker, and LED, for human-machine interaction
- TF slot for external storage
- Power management chip, for battery charging/discharging management
- 200mA Li-po battery, allows short term operation
- USB Type-C port, for power input, battery charging, or debugging
- Onboard expansion interface, supports external sensors
- MaixPy IDE support
- Features capabilities such as facial recognition, object identification, color classification, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (SDK and tutorials)
What Can M5StickV Do
- Face recognition/detection
- Object detection/classification
- Obtaining size and coordinates of the target in real-time
- Obtaining the type of detected target in real-time
- Shape recognition
- Video/Audio Record and Display