LinkIt 7697 is a co-design product by Seeed Studio and MediaTek. As the latest member of the LinkIt family, it uses the MediaTek MT7697 SoC and aims at providing lightweight IoT solution. It may reminds you of LinkIt Smart 7688/Duo, another development board which released in 2015. Both of them are born for IoT however they are quite different.
The chipset of LinkIt 7697 is MT7697, a highly integrated single chip which features an application processor, a low power 1×1 11n single-band Wi-Fi subsystem, a Bluetooth subsystem, and a Power Management Unit. The application processor subsystem contains ARM Cortex-M4F MCU. It also includes many peripherals, including UART, I2C, SPI, I2S, PWM, IrDA, and auxiliary ADC.
For programming, you can program the board with the native LinkIt SDK using GCC, IAR embedded workbench, or KEIL uVision. In order to make it easier to use, LinkIt 7697 also provides a porting layer to the popular Arduino IDE – so that you can use your existing Arduino sketches and peripheral driver libraries.
If comparing with Arduino UNO, you will find that the LinkIt 7697 is more powerful as it can run more complicated and store larger program, IoT application friendly and cost effective, you can even plug it into a breadboard directly and start your IoT project right away.
- Lightweight IoT application
- Cortex-M4 with FPU@192Mhz
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4G)
- Support BLE
- Pin-out for GPIO, UART, I2C, SPI, PWM, EINT, ADC, IrDA, I2S
- Open software development environment FreeRTOS, Arduino, BlocklyDuino
- 352KB RAM and 4MB Flash.
- CE, FCC, NCC certified
Cortex-M4 with FPU @ 192Mhz
|Wi-Fi||802.11 b/g/n (2.4G)|
|Input Voltage||5v (microUSB)|
|Peripheral Interfaces|| GPIO x18
ADC x4 (0~2.5V)
|Debug Interfaces||SWD x1|
- Get started with Arduino IDE
- Get started with LinkIt SDK (FreeRTOS)
- Get started with BlocklyDuino Editor
- Support Forum
- LinkIt 7697 HDK Product Brief
- LinkIt 7697 HDK User’s Guide
- Schematic and layout files of LinkIt 7697 (Eagle & PDF)
- Fritzing and SVG diagrams for LinkIt 7697
- More official materials
- ECCN – G171451 (LinkIt 7697) Validation_Z1524153.pdf