Ready to Ascend to New Heights? Meet the Holybro Kakute H7 V1.3 Flight Controller
Tired of wrestling with flight controllers that feel like they’re from the Stone Age? Stuck with wired connections that create more mess than they’re worth? We hear your woes, dear FPV pilot. We know the struggle of the tangled wire, the unreliability of outdated tech, and the craving for seamless integration with the modern world.
It’s 2023, for crying out loud! Shouldn’t flight controllers evolve like everything else? Why suffer with yesterday’s technology, when your passion is pushing the limits and soaring through the skies? We feel your pain, and we’re not just going to pat you on the back. We have the antidote to your air-borne ailments!
Solution: Introducing the Holybro Kakute H7 V1.3 Flight Controller, the answer to all your FPV flying frustrations. It’s so advanced; it might as well have a degree in aeronautical engineering!
Key Product Highlights:
- USB-C Connectivity: Leave the old connections behind, embrace the future!
- 9V 3A BEC for VTX: Ideal for HD video transmitters like DJI/Caddx FPV Air Unit & Caddx Vista. We’ve got your view covered in HD!
- Integrated Bluetooth: Tune wirelessly on your phone with the SpeedyBee App. Because cables are for grandpas’ radios!
- 6x UARTs & Full Blackbox MicroSD Slot: It’s like a Swiss army knife for your FPV needs, minus the awkward weight!
- Betaflight Configuration: Information at your fingertips. Literally!
- Autonomous Flight Ready: You’ll feel like Tony Stark with this onboard barometer.
Whether you’re an FPV rookie or a seasoned pilot, the Holybro Kakute H7 v1.3 has been engineered to perfection with the latest specifications such as MCU – STM32H743, IMU – MPU6000, and Barometer – BMP280, among others. But wait, did we mention the professional underfill epoxy for mechanical reinforcement? It’s like putting on a suit of armor, without the clunkiness.
Worry no more about compatibility, as it supports BetaFlight, INAV, and ArduPilot. No more time wasted on head-scratching software issues.
And if you order now, we’ll throw in a packet of our patented anti-tangle thoughts, absolutely free! (Note: Thoughts are metaphorical, do not attempt to install them into the flight controller.)
- MCU – STM32H743 32-bit processor running at 480 MHz
- Professional underfill epoxy for mechanical reinforcement
- IMU – MPU6000
- Barometer – BMP280
- OSD – AT7456E
- Onboard Bluetooth chip – ESP32-C3
- SpeedyBee IOS & Android App Compatible
- Note: The Bluetooth onboard is set to automatically turn off when the flight controller is unlocked (arm) and turn on automatically when the flight controller is locked (disarm) in Betaflight
- 6x UARTs (1,2,3,4,6,7; UART2 is used for Bluetooth telemetry)
- 9x PWM Outputs (8 Motor Output, 1 LED)
- 2x JST-SH1.0 8pin ESC port (4in1 ESCs, x8/Octocopter compatible)
- 1x JST-SH1.0 6pin VTX port (For HD System like Caddx Vista & Air Unit)
- Battery input voltage: 2S – 8S
- BEC 5V 2A Cont.
- BEC 9V 3A Cont
- USB Type-C
- Mounting – 30.5 x 30.5mm/Φ4mm hole with Φ3mm Grommets
- Dimension – 35x35mm
- Weight – 8g
Included in the Package:
- 1x Kakute H7 V1.3 Flight Controller
- 4x M3 Silicon Grommets
- 2x JST-SH1.0_8pin 150mm Cable (For ESCs)
- 2x JST-SH1.0_6pin 80mm & 150mm Cable (For DJI Air Unit)
- 1x JST-SH1.0_6pin Colored Silicon 150mm Cable (For Caddx HD System and other VTX)
Stop wallowing in wire-filled woes. Click that ‘Add to Cart’ button and fly your FPV to the future with the Holybro Kakute H7 V1.3 Flight Controller. After all, why should birds have all the fun?