The Holybro Kakute F4 V2 mini flight controller supports important features of Betaflight/Cleanflight, such as OSD and Dshot. The faster F4 processor gives room for future feature development: run all features at the fast 8 kHz PID loop rate, at single-digit CPU utilization! Because of issues with serial inversion, other F4 boards struggle to support protocols such as FrSky SBUS and SmartPort at the same time.
The Kakute F4 V2mini is designed to support all serial protocols at once.
- Supports Betaflight and Cleanflight.
- Betaflight OSD. Change PIDs, adjust common configuration parameters, and change video transmitter channel and power level, all using your transmitter sticks and goggles.
- High-performance / low-noise IMU. MPU6000 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer.
- Ready for autonomous flight: Integrated BMP280 barometer and SCL/SDA for use with external GPS/magnetometer units.
- Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
- Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
- Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “B+” pad only).
- Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the Kakute F4 V2mini monitors voltage directly from the battery power lead.
- On-board regulators output 5v at up to 1.0 amps and 3.3v at up to 200 mA to power peripherals such as receiver, video transmitter, FPV camera, or LED strip.
- Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
- 2 Additional PWM output, can be used for Camera control , motor5 or motor6 after resourced.
- MCU: STM32F405RGT6 32-bit processor
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 5 hardware UARTS (UART1,3,4, 5, 6)
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- 128 Mbit Dataflash chip for Blackbox logging
- Dimensions: 32x29x6mm (includes USB in height)
- Mounting Holes: Standard 20mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 4.4g
- 1 x FC board
- 4 x M3 Anti-Vibration Silicone Grommet Insert
- 1 x JST SH 8pin 150mm cable
- 1 x JST SH 6pin 150mm cable ( The cable that goes to the CADDX Vista Air Unit is included.)
- 1 x JST SH 6pin to GH 8pin 150mm cable ( The cable that goes to the DJI Air Unit is included.)
- 1 x JST SH 6pin to GH 8pin 80mm cable ( The cable that goes to the DJI Air Unit is included.)