The Jumper T18 brings all of the best features from the immensely popular T16 series with some extra benefits, mainly the new 5in1 multiprotocol and multifrequency module that includes 2.4gHz, and 868mHz in one while being officially supported by OpenTX.
Apart from the new radio module, there are a bunch of hardware and software improvements. New improvements include an removing all ribbon cables, adding adjustable LED back lights, and smooth ALPS RCD90 gimbals, adjustable neck strap hook for more comfort.
JP5-in-1 Multi-protocol module included R9, DSM2/X, FrSKY, SFHSS, FlySky, FlySky AFHDS2A, Hubsan and more
- 2.4gHz and 868mHz (frksy R9) for long range receiver support.
- Improved internal cables – no more loose ribbon cable woes!
Zipper Case Included
Adjustable LED Backlights
Vibration reminder function
USB-C online firmware upgrade
JR/FrSKY compatible module bay on rear side.
JP5IN1 module – 2.4G JP4IN1 and 915mhz / 868mhz
6-Flight Mode Buttons (for APM and Pixhawk flight controllers)
Support telemetry (depending on the receiver)
Up to 16 channels of output (can be extended into 32ch, depending on the receiver)
- Mode 2 configuration as default
- Size: 180*190*58
- Faceplate: Carbon
- Gimbal Type ALPS RDC90 Gimbals
- Weight: 888g (without battery)
- Working voltage: DC7-8.4V (NO CRSF)
- Channels: up to 32 channels (depending on the receiver)
- Display: IPS480*272 (800 * 480 HD IPS touch screen interface reserved – expected to be supported by openTX2.4 and above)
- Simulator mode: 3.5mm standard ppm output or USB HID
Range comparison between TX16S and T18 2.4Ghz
- 1 x T18 radio
- 1 x Zipper case
- 1 x USB-C cable
- 1 x Jumper orange neck strap