If you already own a T16 we sell the internal module upgrade kit here.
PLEASE NOTE: The included SD card provided by Jumper is rather poor, we highly recommend swapping it out for one of better quality to avoid issues.
The Jumper T16 Plus uses the all new Hall sensor gimbals inside the radio,
To create the most affordable, high-performance open source remote control on the market today. The T16 truly is the ONE radio to rule them all. With angle adjustable ultra-smooth dual bearing precision gimbals, large 4.3” display, more than ample input controls, integrated 6 position buttons for professional flight control systems, JR module bay supporting TBS Crossfire modules and many more features the T16 is a remarkable offering at this price point.
Never wanting to stand still the team at Jumper looked for a way to put the maxim amount of radio in the users hands for the minimum amount of cost. With advancements in technology and materials cost there really is no reason for a high end radio to have a high end price tag and Jumper have not only proven this point but they have smashed expectations, the T16 changes everything.
Industrial grade 4.3 inch 480*272 outdoor readable color screen
Compatible with JumperTX and OpenTX firmware
Wheel menu button
- Gimbal Type: HALL SENSOR
- Internal Jumper 4in1 Multiprotocol module
Angle adjustable ultra-smooth dual bearing gimbals
Memory 16M (can be expanded by TF card)
Vibration reminder function
Standard JR module slot
6-Flight Mode Buttons (for APM and Pixhawk flight controllers)
Two-color LED status display
- Size: 180*190*58
- Weight: 888g
- Voltage: DC7-8.4V
- Current: 350mah (NO CRSF)
- Channel: 16ch
Internal Jumper JP4-in-1 Built in Module
The Internal Jumper JP4IN1 Module features the CC2500, NRF24L01, A7105 and CYRF6936 RF Chip modules all integrated on one board. This module can convert standard PPM signals form module equipped radios in to the RF protocols used by most radios in the market today (See RF Chip data below). This module is plug and play with module equipped radios in the FrSKY series and requires no complex wiring or “hacking” to get running. The module is a great way to improve the enjoyment of your flying experience, using a better radio such as the FrSKY Taranis series rather than the low grade radios commonly included with most kits offers an night and day difference in performance. The Jumper JP4IN1 module is also upgradable via USB input
- Working voltage: 6-9v
- Working current: <=100ma
- Operating frequency: 2.4G ISM band
- RF power: +22DBM
- Main control chip: STM32F103CBT6 (128K ROM, 20K RAM)
- Module bay compatibility: FRSky, Jr and other dimensions: 64*49*33 (without antenna)
- Net Weight: 42g (including antenna)
- Software Compatibility: Suitable for radios using OpenTX or er9x/ersky9x
- Firmware updatable: Yes, via USB.
RF Chip Data
- Cypress Semiconductor CYRF6936: DSM/DSMX, Walkera Devo
- Texas Instruments CC2500: FrSky, Futaba SFHSS
- Amiccom A7105: FlySky, FlySky AFHDS2A, Hubsan
- Nordic Semiconductor NRF24L01: HiSky, Syma, ASSAN and most other Chinese models