The R8 receiver is the first receiver that can directly transmit the PIX and PX4 flight control data to your R/C controller. This can be used to display the flight control data directly on your radio. Apart from this is it just like any other 8 channel SBUS/PWM R/C receiver. Bottom line if you are looking for an R/C link to your Pixhawk drone, this is the receiver you should consider.
- More channels: 1-8 channels from traditional channel output, 1-16 channels from SBUS port
- RSSI output: analog voltage output (03.3V)
- Two-way full duplex transmission (Telemetry)
- Weight: 10g
- With RSSI output: analog voltage output (03.3V)
- Number of channels: 8ch (PWM) / 16ch (SBUS)
- RSSI (Signal Strength Indication) output: PWM
- Operating voltage range: 4.0~8.4V
- Operating current range: 100mA@5V
- Effective distance: full distance (>2.0km)
- D8 mode
- D16 mode
1. Press the bind button on the receiver, red/green LED solid on
2. On radio side, select Frsky D16 protocol (T12/T16: Multi Frsky D16);
3.When Red LED is flashing, binding succeeded.
4. After binding, withdraw the binding mode and power up the receiver again. Green Led turns solid on.
LED Colours and meaning
- the green light is always on: the signal is good.
- the green light is blinking: the signal is bad.
- the red light is always on: the signal is lost.