The Intel® RealSense™ depth camera D435 is a stereo solution, offering quality depth for a variety of applications. It’s wide field of view is perfect for applications such as robotics or augmented and virtual reality, where seeing as much of the scene as possible is vitally important. With a range up to 10m, this small form factor camera can be integrated into any solution with ease, and comes complete with our Intel RealSense SDK 2.0 and cross-platform support.
Please note that this is a developer product, we are not able to offer full technical support for this device or your project. Intel have provided developer resources and troubleshooting guides via their developer support portal
- Integrated IMU that opens the door for SLAM and tracking applications.
- A powerful vision processor that uses 28nm process technology and supports up to 5MIPI camera serial interface 2 lanes to compute real-time depth images and accelerate output
- A set of image sensors that enable capturing of disparity between images up to 1280 x 720 resolution
- Active infrared projector to illuminate objects to enhance the depth data
- Dedicated colour image signal processor for image adjustments and scaling colour data
- New and advanced stereo depth algorithm for accurate depth perception and long range
- Support for the new cross-platform and open-source Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2.0
Adding an IMU allows your application to refine its depth awareness in any situation where the camera moves. This opens the door for rudimentary SLAM and tracking applications allowing better point-cloud alignment. It also allows improved environmental awareness for robotics and drones. The use of an IMU makes registration and calibration easier for handheld scanning system use cases and is also important in fields such as virtual/augmented reality and drones. When using the D435i, our Intel RealSense SDK 2.0 provides IMU data that is time stamped to align with our high quality depth data.
Combined Solution for Development & Productisation
The Intel® RealSense™ D435i places an IMU into our cutting‑edge stereo depth camera. With an Intel module and vision processor in a small form factor, the D435i is a powerful complete package which can be paired with customizable software for a depth camera that is capable of understanding it’s own movement.
Ideal for cameras in motion
The combination of a wide field of view and global shutter sensor on the D435i make it the preferred solution for applications such as robotic navigation and object recognition. The wider field of view allows a single camera to cover more area resulting in less “blind spots”. The global shutter sensors provide great low‑light sensitivity allowing robots to navigate spaces with the lights off.
Complete Suite for Simple Integration
Depth camera D435i is part of the Intel® RealSense™
D400 series of cameras, a lineup that takes Intel’s latest depth‑sensing hardware and software packages them into easy‑to‑integrate products. Perfect for developers, makers, and innovators looking to bring depth sensing to devices, Intel® RealSense™ D400 series cameras offer simple out‑of‑the‑box integration and enable a whole new generation of intelligent vision‑equipped devices.
1x RealSense Depth Camera D435