Insta360 has installed a new 1/2.3″ sensor into a camera barely 2cm wide. Filming native 3k footage the software outputs 1440p clips with a max bitrate of 80Mbps. Supporting 1080p at up to 120 FPS, it will also capture HDR video and take 9MP stills.
Users old and new will be excited to see new Timelapse and Hyperlapse features crammed into the thumb-sized camera. As ever the focus is on usability with seamless control, preview and transfer of video from the camera to your smartphone, allowing even novice videographers to create something truly special.
Insta360 Go 2 Show Reel
GO 2 is magnetic. It can be worn, stuck, tagged or mounted on just about anything.
What sets GO 2 apart isn’t just that it mounts anywhere. It’s that — no matter where you put it — its unique combination of stabilization and sophisticated imaging make your footage look GOOD.
Together, three simple ingredients — size, stabilization and mount-ability — radically redefine the action camera.
Buttery smooth goodness.
You gotta see it to believe it. Anywhere you mount GO 2, FlowState Stabilization will keep your shot steady. Shake, bump and roll ready.
The world is your playground
GO 2 is so small, it fits anywhere. Like literally anywhere. Guitar? Easy. Cat? Well… as long as your cat actually listens to you. Just use the in-the-box accessories to mount up anywhere.
- Insta360 Go 2 Camera
- Charge Case
- Magnet Pendant
- Easy Clip
- Pivot Stand
- Lens Guard
- Dimensions Camera: 52.9 x 23.6 x 20.7mm (2.08 x 0.93 x 0.81in)
- Dimensions Charge Case: 68.1 x 48.54 x 26.6mm (Closed)
- Aperture f/2.2
- 35mm Equivalent Focal Length 11.24mm
- ISO Auto, 100-3200
- White Balance Auto, 2700K, 4000K, 5000K, 6500K, 7500K
- Exposure Value (EV) -4 to 4
- Photo Modes Standard, Interval, Night Shot, Starlapse, PureShot
- Photo Resolution 16:9, 1920×1088 1:1, 2000×2000 9:16, 1088×1920
- Photo Format INSP (can be exported via App or Studio) DNG (can be exported via App or Studio)
- Photo Exposure Modes Auto, Manual (Shutter 1/8000s-120s, ISO 100-3200), Shutter Priority (1/8000s-1s), ISO Priority (100-3200)
- Video Modes Basic stabilization, FlowState stabilization, HDR,
- Run Time Standalone: 30 mins – 1440p30 Basic stabilization video
- Run Time In Case: 150 mins – 1440p30 Basic stabilization video
- Max. Clip Length FlowState stabilization: 10 mins Basic stabilization: 15 mins FPV mode: 30 mins Timelapse: Adjustable interval, record up to 110 minutes with the Charge Case for a 7-minute clip
- Charging Method Type-C USB
- Charging Time Camera: 23 mins to 80%, 35 mins to 100%
- Charging Time Case: 47 mins to 80%, 65 mins to 100%