CURRENTLY ON BACK-ORDER – Expected availability at the end of March according to ImmersionRC
UPDATE: Read the RapidFire Camera/FC/VTX Compatibility list here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E1-e_y7l2xtWpyam18pw57SqyTQfwSKX5dMBFkyGKqA/
The RapidFire receiver module from ImmersionRC represents the next step in FPV video clarity. Rather than using traditional diversity to ensure a stronger signal, advanced algorithms compare the signals from each of the two internal receivers to combine only the best parts from each of them. This allows you to have the clearest possible FPV signal. This module plugs directly into the fatshark receiver module bay, but can also work with other goggles thanks to an included aux-power PCB.
The rapidFIRE technology is the culmination of two years of R&D to present you with the next generation of FPV receiver. Say goodbye to tearing and ghosting with your rapidfire module in multi-path prone environments (indoor racing, bandos, etc. ). But thanks to precision tuning (1MHz resolution), this module is also ideal for long range FPV.
- Compatible with all Dominator LCD goggles including v1, v2, v3, SE, HD1, HD2, HD3, HDO, and Attitude v3/v4.
- Injected and beautifully painted module bay doors for Dominator and Attitude included.
- For Attitude and HDO goggles, the module is plug and play. For others, an included headtracker-bay aux power board, with flat-flex cable is included.
- Future-proof with USB port, allowing future firmware updates.
- Easy menu navigation… no ‘single button user interface here’, a 5-way joystick is used to scroll around the responsive OLED display, with feedback of critical parameters displayed on the OSD.
- Built-in spectrum analyzer, favorites channels with live single-channel spectrum display for manual tuning, and band scanning.
- When used to time races, the rapidFIRE technology eliminates dropped frames from the FatShark DVR. Finally DVR footage can be compared for photo-finishes.
- 1x ImmersionRC rapidFIRE w/ Analog PLUS Goggle Receiver Module
- Optional spiroNET diversity package (1x 8dBi patch + 1x headset antenna)