The iFlight XING series motor is designed and named by FPV pilot & specialist Patrick Xing. Combining IFlight’s high-quality motor production technology with Patrick Xing’s technical expertise, a top-of-the-line motor has been produced. iFlight XING provides the most incredible power and thrust in the lightest weight. The elliptical body, powerful stator with N52H magnets and very small air gap makes iFlight XING series motor incredible new style motors.
The 4mm Titanium alloy shaft and high-quality N52H magnets surrounded by high-temperature resistant windings. It means that the iFlight XING series motor can be pushed to the limit. The sturdy structure and high-quality materials make iFlight XING performs like a beast.
- Elliptical body, high-strength Titanium alloy shaft
- Large heat dissipation holes design (15℃ reduced compared to same range motor)
- Crush resistant damping bearing, eliminate vibration effectively
- 50%-80% optimal throttle output, best efficiency
- 160mm cable length for different frames and setups
- CNC high-precision machining 7075 aluminum Bell and Base
- 220℃ Pacific Heat-Resistant Copper Wire, Solid Wire Winding
- Electromagnetically matched magnets and stator
- Japanese Kawasaki 1200 Iron Core
- N52H High-temperature magnets
- Motor wire protected
- Hex bolt shaft set screw
- Dynamically balanced
- 33.9g with wires