The XL5 HD Titan quadcopter form iFlight is designed around the all new DJI FPV System and is one of the best freestyle HD quads currently on the market. Equipped with our latest SucceX-D F7 (50A 4-in-1 ESC) Stack and our popular XING motors. Everything you need ist just bind-and-fly!
After the popular TITAN DC5 (DeadCat style frame) approach iFlight decided to take a step back to the roots and create a new X-Geometry frame to get the best performance on both axis and better weight distribution for freestyle.
6mm arm design for more durability
XING 2208 motors for more power
GPS pre-installed for more safety at distance
OPTIONAL Variable GoPro TPU mount (supports ND-Filter inserts) (Not included)
360° TPU protection and Antenna mounts
Pre Tuned out of the box
- Don’t worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was appplied for a great flight experience!
- GPS-rescure mode is configured and just needs to be enabled in your Betaflight Configurator! (Please be aware of how it works before you use it!)
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn’t end in a mess!
- Motor Power is configured to 70% throttle limit (scaled) by default to give more throttle stick resolution for an easy start on the 6S 1800kv version. Need more Power? Just enable 100% in the Betaflight Configurator to unleash the Beast!
- 1x Prebuilt and tested XL5 Titan HD Quadcopter
1x TITAN XL5 HD Frame
1x DJI FPV Camera
1x DJI FPV Air Unit Module
2x DJI FPV Air Unit Antenna SMA
1x TPU Bracket for DJI Air Unit Module
1x TPU Antenna holder for DJI antenna
2x TPU camera side plate soft mount
1x TPU lens cover
1x iFlight Lipo Strap
2x Nazgul 5140 Propeller (Set of 4 – Color May Vary)
4x XING 2208 Motor Unibell（4S 2450KV，6S 1800KV）
1x SucceX-D F7 Flight Controller
1x SucceX BLHeli32 50A 4-in-1 ESC 2-6S
2x MMCX to RP-SMA Female Adapter Cable
1x GPS Module
1x DJI Digital HD FPV Air Unit (FPV Camera + Air Unit Module)
Suggested Extra Parts
- DJI HD FPV Goggles
- DJI Remote Controller
- 4s 1500mAh Lipo or 6S 1300mAh
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won’t need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don’t choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter. and then bind to your own radio as usual.