This flight controller combines readings from the two onboard gyros to provide unmatched performance (hence the twinG name). In addition this version is made specifically for the DJI HD system and plugs into the HD Air unit and also uses a USB Type-C connector. Basically this is the ultimate FC to use on your DJI HD quad.
- Universal USB Type C connector instead of micro USB
- 2-6S compatible flight stack
- Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
- Designed to support DJI Digital FPV.
- 50A BLheli32 ESC to power just about any motors you can throw at it
- MCU：216MHz STM32F722RET6
- Gyro: 2x ICM20689
- Betaflight OSD：YES
- Blackbox: 32MB
- 5 x Uarts
- 8 x Motor outputs
- 8 pin 4in1 ESC port
- 4-pin VTX connector
- CLI config：IFLIGHTF7_TWIN_G.config
- Target: F7X2
- Dimension: 43*39mm
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ3mm
- Volts input: 2-6S
- STM32F051 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI 32.X Firmware
- Current sensor: Yes
- BEC: No
- Supports: DShot DShot150/300/600/1200/MultiShot/ OneShot etc.
- Target: iFlight-BL32-4IN1
TwinG Gyro Setup
-The Betaflight target’s default setting is ‘gyro_to_use = both’ / Gyro fusion is active!
-To check the current setting, please use CLI and type ‘get gyro’ to find the responding entry.
-Change the settings with ‘set gyro_to_use = ’ and type ‘save’.
-To get the most reliable performance or encounter noise, oscillation and bent props: Please use the default setting ‘both”.
-For Single Gyro use, please use the debugging options to find and tune for the cleaner gyro, but lose the dynamic fusion and averaging.
-BF offers the following dual gyro debug options: dual_gyro_raw, dual_gyro, dual_gyro_diff, dual_gyro_combined.
-BlackboxLog explorer graph: dual_gyro_raw Debugging =  Roll Gyro1,  Pitch Gyro1,  Roll Gyro2,  Pitch Gyro2.
-The displayed graph will show the Gyro_Raw reading (no filters applied), both gyros can be compared.