The iFlight SucceX 50A Slick ESC is specially designed for FPV racing frames with slim arms like the Dove, Dove Lite, and Archer Frame.
It comes with 48MHZ 32-bit STM32F051, to provide faster response speed and processing capacity. The STM32F051 is combined with the high-performance 3-in-1 driver, to lower the signal delay from throttle to the receiver, accelerate the motor responding speed and increase the control and precision.
The Slick’s ultra-narrow profile is unique and will fit on the narrowest of arms. But the size doesn’t remove important features like RGB LED, 2-6S support (6S with cap) and Dshot1200.
This package comes with 4 ESCs.
- 48MHZ running speed integrated 3 in 1 STM32F051;
- Total 8-layer PCB board;
- High temperature and high current resistance;
- Support telemetry & current sensor ;
- RGB LED for power- on display;
- 45*8mm dimension, perfect for FPV racing frames w/ slim arms.
- countersinks and semicircle orifices enable each layer to be energized after power-on
- Support Dshot150/300/600/1200/Multishot/Oneshot;
- More aerodynamic, less prop thrust disturbance
- Input Voltage: 2-6S
- Weight: 3.9g without cables
- Dimension: 45*8mm
- Current sensor: support
- Telemetry: support
- RGB led lights display status
- BEC: NO
- Support: Dshot150/300/600/1200, MultiShot, OneShot;
- No additional capacitor needed up to 5S!
- But to encounter back EMF and ensure the longevity of your electronics, min. 220uF Cap 35V for 4-5S, 50V for 6S on your main lead!
- 4x SucceX 50A Slick ESC
- 4x 35V 220uf capacitor
- 1x Power cables & ESC signal wires set