The all new 2.5inch frame form Iflight is finally ready for all you content creators or those guys who like to fly with some protection every now and then.
ProTek is not necessarily just a Cinewhoop series but far more. Equipped with our popular XING 1404 motors in a higher kv class will give you all the power you need to get good speed, do some freestyle or carry a full GoPro through tiny gaps.
A lot of thought was put into the different assembly options. Our stock BNF will ship in the standard configuration but you can either do a pusher mod (flip the build upside down) or a lite mod (remove the protective plastic for weight optimisation).
Durable plastic protectors with copper standoffs, portable compact design, easy accessible UBS port without disassembly, LED battery status, lost model buzzer and a universal GoPro TPU for a full size or naked GoPro. If you wanna go extra light, get one of our 5V balance plug GoPro power cables to get rid of the internal battery
- No Props or frame in view!
- Caddx Vista Digital HD System
- High performance SucceX-D 20A Whoop F4 AIO Board to save weight and space
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic footage)
- Butter smooth XING 1404 5500KV motors
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
Factory Setup Files, Pinouts and Wiring Guides
Iflight have provided all of their factory dumps, along with frame assembly, and electronics wiring guides on their google drive folder
The wiring guide for this FC can be found here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JiobwZiliB39YCvJoH2VYxWLkGSdk8n9
ProTek25 HD Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
- 1x ProTek25 BNF quadcopter with Caddx Vista
- 1x Albatross LHCP RP-SMA 5.8g antenna
- 2x Nazgul 2525 propeller (Set of 4 – Color May Vary)
- 2x iFlight Lipo Strap 15*200mm (Color May Vary)
FC // SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO
- *Mounting pattern：25.5*25.5mm/φ3mm
- *BEC output：5V 2A/10V 2A
- *INA pad：UART2 (nR2)
- *Constant current：20A，25A（Burst）
- *Current sensor：yes
- *ESC Telemetry：no
- *ESC Firmware：G-H-30 BLS
Additional Suggested Parts
- DJI HD FPV Goggles
- Radio Controller
- Battery 4S 850mAh
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won’t need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don’t choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter and then bind to your own radio as usual.