This HD Megabee takes popular megabee concept, and adapts it to fit the DJI HD FPV system. The 3 inch motors give this quad plenty of performance or the ability to carry a gopro, and the prop guards increase safety, particularly when flying indoors.
You can fly with a crisp low latency 720p video feed to make flying a truly breathtaking experience. But in addition to that, you can record your flight at 1080p onboard the DJI unit.
The DJI FPV module is an optional extra, so if you already have your own module (from something like the DJI FPV experience kit) you can simply add it yourself (no soldering required).
- No props in view
- Prop guards to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- Succex-D Mini F7 20×20 Stack (35A ESC)
- Pre-tuned with smooth settings
- Xing 1408 motors
- HQ T3x3x3 Props
- Weight:296g without battery
1x Prebuilt and tested Megabee HD Quadcopter
1x MegaBee HD Frame
1x TPU Bracket for DJI Air Unit Module
1x TPU Antenna holder for DJI antenna
2x TPU camera side plate soft mount
1x iFlight Lipo Strap
2x Gemfan 75mm Propeller (Set of 4 – Color May Vary)
4x XING 1408 Motor
1x SucceX-D Mini F7 Flight Controller
1x SucceX-E mini 35A 4in1 BLHeli-S ESC
- 1x DJI Digital HD FPV Air Unit (FPV Camera + Air Unit Module) – optional.
- If included you will need to mount it yourself but it does not require any soldering.
Suggested Extra Parts
- DJI HD FPV Goggles
- DJI Remote Controller
- 4s 850mAh-1300mAh Lipo
Betaflight CLI File
- Megabee HD DJI CLI File