Ever wanted to build a FPV Car out of drone components? Who would be crazy enough to do that you might ask…
Well, we tried and it was pretty fun! It’s like a small drift car on steroids with a DJI Air Unit to stream the HD feed directly onto your Goggles.
The Mecanum wheels are omnidirectional so the whole thing can go whatever way you program it to, or you just use our standard Betaflight CLI dump to get our version of a drone racer car.
Mecan FPV Car Specs
- Mecan FPV Car Frame
- SucceX-A F4/40A BLHeli32 true AIO board (not included)
- Motor: XING 2207 special designed for Mecan FPV Car (not included)
- Bottom plate thickness: 2mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- FC pattern: 30.5*30.5mm
Mecan FPV Car included Components and Parts:
- 1set x Carbon fiber frame
- 4pcs x wheels
- 2x 20*200mm battery straps
- 1set x screw pack
- 4pcs x 2207 motors
- 4x 40A ESC, and a Betaflight FC (ideally an AIO board)
- FPV Electronics
- RC Electronics
- 4S 1300mAh Lipo
NOTE: FRAME AND WHEELS ONLY, ALL THE ELECTRONIC PARTS DO NOT INCLUDE.