The DC3 HD quadcopter form iFlight is desgined around the all new DJI FPV System, and squeezing it into a tiny 3 inch frame. This means that this is not just another 3 inch pocket sized quad, it is a HD pocket sized quad.
You can fly with a crisp low latency 720p video feed to make flying a truly breathtaking experience. But in addition to that, you can record your flight at 1080p onboard to share with the world. So when you hit that epic gap, (and you can since this is a tiny quad with a super clear FPV feed), you can still have proof in super nice looking 1080p video.
The DJI FPV module is an optional extra, so if you already have your own module (from something like the DJI FPV experience kit) you can simply add it yourself (no soldering required).
- Popular Deadcat style configuration, No props in View
- Succex-D Mini F7 20×20 Stack (35A ESC)
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber frame
- Xing 1404 4600Kv motors
- HQ T3x3x3 Props
- Weight:160g without battery
1x Prebuilt and tested DC3 HD Quadcopter
1x DC3 HD Frame
1x TPU Bracket for DJI Air Unit Module
1x TPU Antenna holder for DJI antenna
2x TPU camera side plate soft mount
1x iFlight Lipo Strap
2x HQ T3x3x3 Propeller (Set of 4 – Color May Vary)
4x XING 1404 4600KV Motor
1x SucceX-D Mini F7 Flight Controller
1x SucceX-E mini 35A 4in1 BLHeli-S ESC
- 1x DJI Digital HD FPV Air Unit (FPV Camera + Air Unit Module) – optional.
- If included you will need to mount it yourself but it does not require any soldering.
Suggested Extra Parts