The long requested BNF is finally ready for everyone! Our converted Alpha C85 in a popular CineWhoop pusher configuration for a Insta360 or naked GoPro Hero to shoot the most insane footage ever. Camera and camera case not included but sold separately! We suggest the Smo4k.
VTX is set to 25mW by default! Power levels above 25mW require a HAM license or have to be approved by local authorities! Please ensure you’re flying legal frequencies and use our prepared Betaflight VTX tables according to your region.
- Pusher configuration style frame kit
- Butter smooth XING1303 5000KV for more torque and efficiency with longer flight times compared to 11xx motors
- Camera and batteries are placed on the top of the drone for better CG and better control
- Universal camera mount for various cams and insane footage
- Pre-tuned with smooth cinematic settings
Pre Tuned and Setup
- Pre tuned by Iflight, a general PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
- To restore lost tunes or updates, please check out Iflight CLI FIrmware settings here
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn’t end in a mess!
- GPS Rescue is OFF by default to prevent from unwanted or unexpected drone behaviour as this is still an experimental feature. Please see our article on how to enable GPS rescue mode
- SucceX-D 20A Whoop F4 AIO Board
- XING 1303 5000KV FPV Micro Motor
- Succex Micro 300mW VTX
- Wheelbase: 85mm
- Body size: 60*60mm
- Ducted propeller size: 2 inch (85mm)
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 14mm
- Weight: 103.2g (without battery)
- Flight time cruising incl. naked Hero8: 3-4 min (4S 450mAh), 5-6min (4S 650mAh)
Pre-built and indoor tested Quadcopter
- 1x Alpha C85 Analog Quadcopter Drone
- 2x HQ 2 inch 4 blade propellers (colour may vary)
We suggest you use a 4S 450mAh battery with this quadcopter.