Let’s welcome the iFlight Alpha series, a new way to fly FPV. Ever wanted to try Digital FPV on the smallest possible whoop size quad? iFlight stuck the Caddx Vista and the new Caddx Polar cam (version 2 with improved firmware) on one of their new 75x whoop frames and did some tuning to find the optimal ratio between weight and power.
- 66.9 grams (without battery)
- Butter smooth XING 1103 8000KV，more torque and efficiency
- Ducts to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- Pre-tuned with smooth cinematic settings
- iFlight Albatross 5.8G light antenna upgrade (included)
- SucceX-D 20A Whoop F4 AIO Board
- XING 1103 8000KV FPV Micro Motor
- Wheelbase: 78mm
- Body size: 102.9*102.9mm
- Ducted propeller size: HQ 40mm 1.6 inch
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 14mm
- Weight: 66.9g (without battery)
- Battery: 3S 450mAh (not included)
FACTORY SETUP and WIRING DIAGRAM
This BNF comes pre-built and setup with all necessary parameters to bind-and-fly. We also added a basic filter and PID tuning as well as some Betaflight tweaks to enhance the flight experience.
Reflashed your drone but didn’t backup the setup? Messed up the whole tune and want our factory tune back?
No need to worry! All Factory Dumps and Wiring Diagrams can be found on our Google Drive: LINK
FC // SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO
- Mounting pattern：25.5*25.5mm/φ3mm
- BEC output：5V 2A/10V 2A
- INA pad：UART2 (nR2)
- Constant current：20A，25A（Burst）
- Current sensor：yes
- ESC Telemetry：no
- ESC Firmware：G-H-30 BLS
Additional Suggested Parts
- DJI HD FPV Goggles
- Radio Controller – Based on Receiver Choice
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won’t need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don’t choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter and then bind to your own radio as usual.