This is the full kit version of the VERT racer from hyperlow frames. This mid-mount racing frame features a new approach to arm design developed by Bob Roogi (Hyperlite/Floss); a double stack assembly with all the benefits of a vertical arm, and none of the drawbacks.
At 10mm tall and 4.5mm wide, the arms allow for the motor mount to be cut from the layer, with the bottom layer adding extremely rigid support and the benefit of aerodynamic positioning. The arms then double as standoffs, with the kit only needing a total of two for camera mounting.
Mid-mount battery positioning helps gives the frame fluid manoeuvrability, while a double strap plate and adequate prop berth can house up to a 1600mAh (Who Cares:) lipo safely.
- Hyperlow VERT frame
- + Battery and antenna pads
- + 2 x Hyperlow battery straps
- + 15mm hardware and carbon spacers
- + TPU camera dome
- *10mm hardware still included.
- Frame Weight: 82g
- Dry weight: 250 – 290g
- 225mm M2M stretched X
- 2mm top plate
- 2mm bottom plate
- 2mm camera bumper
- 5mm arm x 4
- 5mm arm brace x 4
- 2 front 10mm standoffs
- 18mm bolts x 8 for arm attachment
- 14mm bolts x 4 for arm to brace attachment
- M3 locknuts x 12
- 8mm bolts x 2 for front camera bumper
- 6mm bolts x 6 for front top plate and FC standoffs
- Nylon FC standoffs x 4
- Nylon FC nuts x 6 (two as camera bumper standoffs)
- Landing pads for under main body.
- TPU camera mounts for Micro cam
- TPU Camera Cover
- Battery and antenna pad
- 3 x 250mm Hyperlow battery straps
- 15mm hardware
- 2 x 15mm standoffs
- 4 x carbon spacers
- 8 x button heads.