This is the Unmanned Tech produced HSK5-XL215 FPV Racing frame that is constructed out of pure carbon fibre. This is a well-designed racing frame as it comes with a protected cage for the electronics of the quad so in the event of a crash (bound to happen when FPV racing!), everything is as protected as it can be. The arms of the frame are 5mm thick for sturdiness but are only 10mm wide to reduce air resistance as you race through the skies. The arms of the frame also feature a point at the end, providing extra protection for the motors of your quad.
This is a well-designed and well-balanced frame and so with the right electronics, you can build yourself a FPV racing machine!
- Wheelbase: 215mm
- Material: Pure carbon fibre
- Arm Plate Thickness: 5mm
- Bottom Plate Thickness: 2mm
- Side Plate Thickness: 2mm
- Camera Mounting Base: 35 Degree
- Weight: 100g
- Flight Controller: CC3D/ Naze32/ F3/ F4 Flight Controller
- ESC: 12A-30A ESC
- Ideal for use with flight controller/ESC flight-stack
- Motor: 1806-2306 Brushless Motor
- Motor Mounting Hole: 16*19
- Propeller: 4-5 Inch