This is a second GPS module for the Pixhawk4 autpilot system. Ideal if you plan to use a dual GPS setup for added redundancy. This module includes both the Ublox M8N GPS module along with a IST8310 compass.
The primary difference with this module is the connector, this one uses a single 6 pin JST-GH connector, while the primary GPS module uses 10 pin connector.
This module ships with a baud rate of 38400 5Hz
Features and Specifications
- Ublox Neo-M8N module
- Industry leading –167 dBm navigation sensitivity
- Cold starts: 26s
- LNA MAX2659ELT+
- 25 x 25 x 4 mm ceramic patch antenna
- Rechargeable Farah capacitance
- Low noise 3.3V regulator
- Fix indicator LEDs
- Protective case
- 26cm Pixhawk4 compatible 6-pin cable included
- Diameter 50mm total size, 32 grams with case.
- NEO-M8 with compass module *1
- ‘X’ type folding pedestal mount *1
- Carbon rod 70mm & 140mm *1