This Tekko32 ESC from Holybro uses a F4 MCU which allows the PWM switching output to operate at up to 96k. This 4in1 ESC uses metal MOSFETS that gives this a continuous current rating of 65A, while supporting 4-6S power input.
Please Note: The air flow is very important if you want to run this 4in1 in high current to avoid overheating.
The input cable (from Lipo to 4in1) should be at least 12AWG and well soldered.
- F4(M4 Core) 108Mhz MCU with BLHELI32 firmware
- Maximum PWM output upto 96K (default 96K)
- The 4in1 has onboard analog current sensor, and TLM function (then no current reading over TLM)
- Uses metal case mosfet for better heat dissipation
- No output BEC
- Supports Lipo 4-6S
- Extra capacitor needed for 6s (1000uf 35v for 6s usage.)
- Dimensions:43 x 44mm
- Mounting holes:30.5×30.5mm(M4)
- Weight: 15.8g
Pinout Diagram (Pin Map)
- Tekko32 F4 Metal 4in1 65A ESC *1
- M3 Anti-Vibration Silicone Grommet Insert *4
- Electrolytic capacitor: 1000uF 35v *1
- 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable *1
- 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable *1