New BLHELI32 ESC with F3 MCU, gives smooth control and faster power response. 4x 45A F3 BLHELI32 ESC in a 20×20 mounting pattern. Supports up to 50A burst and 45A continuous current.
The PCB design uses a design in which the drive circuit and the control circuit are separated. This design broadens the overcurrent capability of the drive circuit, and at the same time reduces the electrical interference to the control circuit.
- F3 MCU, double the speed of F051, the MCU works at 108Mhz
- 32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
- Supports 3-6S lipo input
- Default PWM output 96K
- Amperage meter scale ratio has been adjusted to 185.
- PWM input, TLM supported
- Voltage output (VBAT)
- NO output BEC
- Supports oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
- Supports damped light
- Ext. cap needed for 6s (1000uf 35v for 6s usage.)
- Mounting holes: 20x20mm(M3)
- Size:32 x 38 mm
- Weight: 8g
The motor idle throttle value can be adjusted in Betaflight configuration, under ESC/Motor Features. When using dshot, the motor idle throttle value is recommended to be adjusted to “10” percent.
- Tekko32 F3 4in1 35A mini ESC *1
- M2 Anti-Vibration Silicone Grommet Insert *4
- Electrolytic capacitor: 1000uF 35v *1
- JST SH 8pin to 8pin 65mm cable *1
- JST SH 8pin to 8pin 25mm cable *1