Unleash your full potential with seamless, reliable wireless communication thanks to the Microhard Radio – perfect for UAV system integrators and drone builders. Say goodbye to the hassle of unreliable and slow wireless communication with the Microhard Radio. This top-of-the-line device offers advanced technology and robust features to give you the confidence you need for successful flight operations.
Elevate your wireless setup with a Point to Point, Point to Multipoint, or secure Mesh connection (excluding the P840). With frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) technology, you can count on seamless, reliable communication every time. And with fixed frequency options available on the P840, you can streamline your wireless setup even further.
The Microhard Radio is available in a range of frequencies, from the 902-928 MHz ISM band to the 840-840 MHz band, ensuring you have the right option for your location.
Designed with drone builders and UAV system integrators in mind, this device features a USB Type-C port, high voltage BEC onboard, and a 6-position JST-GH connector for easy connection to your flight controller. Plus, the UART transmission LED indicator and three-stage RSSI LED indicator make monitoring your connection a breeze.
Take your wireless communication to the next level with the Microhard Radio. Order now and experience unparalleled reliability and performance.”
- USB Type-C port, integrated USB to UART converter
- 6-position JST-GH connector, can be directly connected to the TELEM port on various flight controllers.
- High voltage BEC onboard, Support DC7~35V voltage supply
- UART transmission LED indicator
- Three-stage RSSI LED indicator
- Transmission within a public, license-exempt band of the radio spectrum
- Transparent, low latency link rates up to 276 kbps (P900) and 345 kbps (P860).
- Supports a robust true Mesh operation with auto-routing (Not available for P860)
- 32 bits of CRC, selectable retransmission and forward error correction
- Separate diagnostics port, transparent remote diagnostics and online network control
|Frequency Range||902 to 928 MHz||840 to 845 MHz|
|Transmit Power (Software Adjustable)||100mW to 1W (20-30dBm)|
|Link Rate||Up to 276 kbps||Up to 345 kbps|
|Serial Baud Rate||Up to 230.4kbps asynchronous||300 bps to 230 kbps|
|Range||Up to 40 miles (60km)||Up to 60 miles (100 km)|
|Spreading Method||Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)||Frequency Hopping/Fixed Frequency,
GMSK, 2GFSK, 4GFSK, QPSK
|Operating Modes||Mesh, Point-to-Point, Point-to-Multipoint, Store and Forward,
Auto Routing, Self Healing, Packet Routing Modes
store & Forward Repeater, Peer-to-Peer
|Power Consumption||Sleep < 1mA, Idle 3.5mA
Rx: 45mA to 98mA, Tx : 1000mA to 1400mA
|Weight||42g (without antenna) & 69g (with antenna)|
|Error Detection||32 bits of CRC, ARQ|
Other Technical details and download can be found in Holybro Documentation page.
- 2x Microhard P840/P900 Radio
- 2x Antenna
- 2x XT30 Power cable
- 1x GH 6P to 6P cable
- 1x Metal Pin