This is the Kopis Cinewhoop, a 3″ quadcopter designed for the with the caddx Vista system built in. This gives you crisp HD FPV footage, in a small form factor while keeping the total weight under 180g. This Quadcopter is powered by the Kopis HDV stack, complete with a 45A Blheli32 ESC powering Tmotor F1507 motors.
Caddx Vista unit is included and preinstalled in this frame. Unless you are using the DJI FPV remote, you will need to install your own receiver.
3D print files
If you don’t have your own 3D printer, we offer an affordable printing service here
- Frame:3mm 3k carbon fiber
- Flight Controller:Kakute F7 HDV
- ESC:Tekko32 F3 4in1 45A mini ESC
- VTx: Caddx Vista Digital HD System for DJI HD FPV
- Motor：F1507 KV3800
- Buzzer included.
- Battery plug: XT30
- Wheelbase: 148.6mm
- Weight:176g（included CADDX FPV Vista）
- Recommend battery: 650mah~1300mah 4s
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
- All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on any UART without “uninvert hack”.
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- TF card for Blackbox logging
- 1x Kopis Mini FPV quadcopter drone
- Caddx Vista digital HD FPV system (pre installed)
- 4x T3140 Propeller
- 1x Carying case
- 1x Battery strap
- R/C Transmitter (also receiver if you are not using the DJI FPV remote)
- DJI FPV Goggles
- 650-1300 4S Lipo (at least 60C)