KOPIS is a high-performance ready built FPV racing drone from Holybro. The HDV Kopis supports up to 6S power input if you need maxium power and speed. This quad is desgiend to be used with the DJI HD FPV system, to give you crisp 720p FPV video with glass to glass latency of around 28ms. Powering this quad are the impressive Tmotor F60 Pro III 1750Kv.
DJI FPV Air unit is optional in case you already have one that you want to transfer to this quad.
- 5mm full 3k carbon fiber twill
- Tidy and sturdy structure
- Optional DJI FPV Air Unit:
- Record 1080p Aerial Footage onboard
- Stream 720p Footage to your FPV glasses with minimal latency
- Multi-Antenna Technology
- 8 Channels, 8 Drones at the same time
- Embedded DJI Remote Controller Receiver
- Counter-sunk screws on base for great appearance and protection of battery against damage.
- Buzzer included.
- Adjustable camera uptilt from 10 degrees to 80 degrees
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- TF card for Blackbox logging
- Tekko32F3 4-in-1 40A ESC
- Supports 6S battery
- Weight 336 grams without battery or props
- Weight 280 grams without DJI FPV VTx module
- 1x Kopis2 HDV FPV racing drone
- DJI FPV Air Unit(Optional)
- 4x T5143S Propeller
- 4x T5147 Propeller
- 1x battery strap(installed)
- R/C Transmitter
- DJI FPV Goggles
- 1100-1500 6S Lipo (at least 60C)