This stack is desgiend specificaly for quads running the new DJI HD FPV system and takes the guess work out of deciding what the ideal flight stack will be. HolyBro Kakute F7 HDV is designed for the system and inlcudes a cable that plugs directly into the unit for both signal and power supply. The ESC is the impressive Tekko32 F3 4in1 capable of 40A which is plenty for just about any 5 inch quad.
Kakute F7 HDV FC Features
- Supports Betaflight, Butterflight, and Cleanflight.
- High-performance / low-noise IMU. MPU6000 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer.
- Ready for autonomous flight: Integrated BMP280 barometer and SCL/SDA for use with external GPS/magnetometer units.
- Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
- Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
- Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “B+” pad only).
- Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the KAKUTE F7 HDV monitors voltage directly from the power supply.
- Filtered voltage output for clean, noise-free video. 2 On-board regulators output 5V and 8V. 5V output up to 1.5A to power peripherals such as receiver, FPV camera, or LED strip. 8V output up to 2A to DJI FPV VTx.
- Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
Kakute F7 HDV FC Specifications
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
- IMU: MPU6000
- Barometer: BMP280
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
- All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on any UART without “uninvert hack”.
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- TF card for Blackbox logging
- Dimensions: 35x35mm
- Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to the center of holes
- Weight: 8g
Tekko32 F3 HDV 40A ESC Specifications
- 32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
- Supports 3-6S Lipo input
- PWM input, TLM supported
- Voltage output (VBAT)
- NO BEC
- Supports Oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
- Mounting holes 30.5×30.5mm
- Supports damped light
- F3 MCU runs double faster than F051
- Extra Cap needed for high current or 6s usage
- Dimensions: 44x37x6mm
- Weight: 11.6g
- 1 x Kakute F7 HDV Flight Controller
- 1 x Tekko32 F3 HDV 40A Brushless ESC
- 1 x Electrolytic capacity: 1000uF 35v
- 1 x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable
- 1 x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable