Introducing the Herelink Controller Unit 1.1 – the superhero of long-range HD video transmission, data transmission, and radio control. Say goodbye to choppy videos and hello to a smooth video streaming experience that can go as far as 20km!
- Crystal-clear visuals: With the upgraded 5.5″ screen brightness of 1000 nits, you won’t miss a single detail, even in broad daylight. This means you can see everything from live images to control options with ease.
- Lightning-fast response time: With a latency of less than 110ms, you’ll have a seamless and instant control experience.
- More power to you: The Herelink Controller Unit 1.1 features an additional Ethernet interface on the air unit, meaning you can connect even more peripheral devices for more applications. And with the SD card slot now located in the air unit, you have everything you need right at your fingertips.
If you’re looking for a product that will take your long-range video and data transmission to the next level, then the Herelink Controller Unit 1.1 is the perfect sidekick for you. So, what are you waiting for? Get ready to unleash the superhero in you and take control with Herelink!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How far can it transmit data?
The Herelink controller unit can transmit data up to 20km between the ground station and air unit
- What applications does it support?
The Herelink controller unit supports custom Solex TX and QGC applications. It also features an integrated 8 core SOC for custom application development
- How can I update its firmware?
The Herelink controller unit firmware can be updated on PC, Mac and Linux as per a specific process. Newer firmware versions allow you to update the Herelink remote via wifi from within the settings app
- How can I connect it to other devices?
The Herelink controller unit can connect to other devices via HDMI, USB, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. It also supports MAVLink protocol for communication with flight controllers
- What are its specifications and features?
The Herelink controller unit has a 5.46 inch screen with 1080×1920 resolution, a 5000mAh battery, a dual antenna system, a built-in speaker and microphone, and four customizable buttons
- Controller Screen brightness updated to 10000 nit.
- Digital Image Transmission Remote Controller integrated: Data Link, Remote Control Link, Video Link integrated all-in-one
- The Remote Controller is equipped with a High-Definition screen, which is easy to use and highly integrated.
- HD video, low latency, long distance: video transmission can reach 1080p@60fps
- Data delay <110ms, transmission distance 20KM (ground-to-air, no occlusion without interference)
- Dual image input, Real-Time switching: Dual HDMI video input, users can switch video source through Remote Controller (display one video source at the same time)
- Open system, customizable development: The Remote Controller has built-in Android system, which will provide API for users to develop and use, and get the most out of the system.
HERELINK CONTROLLER 1.1
- Power Consumption: The average power consumption does not exceed 4W (only picture transmission work, medium screen brightness, WiFi off, GPS off)
- Remote: Hall effect gimbals with removable sticks x 2, scroll wheel × 1, bottom button × 6 with backlight, top button × 1 (right)
- External Antenna: Directional antenna (5dBi) *1 detachable ，omnidirectional antenna(2dBi) *1 detachable
- Build-in Antenna: built-in wifi antenna, built-in GPS antenna, external GPS antenna interface
- Wireless Communication: Bluetooth / WIFI / GPS / 2.4G map transmission ground
- Screen: 5.46 inch，1080P，16 million colors, capacitive touch screen
- Interface: MicroUSB × 1, Micro SD × 1 (supports maximum 64GB)
- Charging: Support micro USB port 5v 2A current charging
- Indicator light: tricolor LED *2 (Upright and left corner)
- Audio: Built-in speaker × 1, built-in microphone × 2
- Power: Build-in 4950 mAh Lipo Battery
- Screen brightness: 1000nit
HERELINK CONTROLLER 1.1
- 1x Herelink Controller Unit V1.1
- 1x Herelink Omni-directional Antenna
- 1x Herelink Directional Antenna
- 2x Herelink Controller Joystick
- 1x Herelink Set up tips card