This is the Here3 RTK centimetre level GNSS position system designed for the pixhawk 2. Using integrated real time kinematics (RTK) give you centimetre accurate positioning through concurrent reception of up to 3 GNSS at the same time (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou). Based on the Ublox M8P GPS module (Here3 GNSS), this Here+ is one one of the smallest, lightest and most power efficient RTK module available on the market. In addition to the size and cost advantage, this module has an industry leading navigation sensitivity of -167dBm.
Note: if you are looking to purchase a singular Here3 Rover M8P module, check out our separate listing.
- Centimetre‑level GNSS positioning for the mass market
- Integrated Real Time Kinematics (RTK) for fast time‑to‑market
- Smallest, lightest, and energy‑efficient RTK module
- Complete and versatile solution due to base and rover variants
- Breakaway mount
- 4 compass options (Alpha testers only)
- MPU9250 IMU (for future Breakaway detection and compensation)
- MS5611 Barometer
- 6CM Ground plane
- Here3 M8P GNSS module used on the rover
- Here+ V2 RTK GNSS Base/Ground-station module with USB connector
- Cable Pack
Check out the Here+ manual for more information.