The Here3 GPS is a high precision GNSS system, which also supports RTK navigation mode, built with CAN protocol. It is also designed to be dust-proof and splash proof. Equipped with STM32F302 processor, the Here3 provides faster processing speed and better reliability.
The Here3 has built-in sensors such as compass, gyroscope, accelerometer, and status LED. It runs on a Chibios real-time operation system. Its open source structure is ideally suited to developers who need specialized requirements on their navigation system.
- Cost efficient high precision and RTK supported GNSS chip (base station needed for RTK). Positioning accuracy down to centimetre-level in ideal environment.
- Brand new design with improved visibility on signal LEDs. Better dust proof and water repellent design (No guarentee to be water proof under any situation due to complexity of operation environment).
- High data rate, upgradeability, noise immunity, and real-time features benefited from CAN protocol
- Equipped with STM32F302 high-performance processor in real-time operation system. Framework developed by Hex provides additional stabilities. Supports future firmware updates.
- Supporting ground control station available. Easy update from Mission Planner.
- Built-in a complete set of Inertial Measurement Unit (compass, gyroscope, and accelerometer), which satisfy advanced navigation needs.
- Receiver Type – u-blox M8 high precision GNSS modules (M8P)
- Satellite Constellation – GPS L1C/A, GLONASS L1OF, BeiDou B1I
- Positioning accuracy – 3D FIX: 2.5 m / RTK: 0.025 m
- Processor – STM32F302
- IMU sensor – ICM20948
- Navigation Update Rate Max: 8Hz
- Communication Protocol – CAN
- Operating Temperature -40℃ to 85℃
- Dimension – 76mmx76mmx16.6mm
- Weight – 48.8g
- Manufacturer Part Number: HX4-06111