This is the Grove – Mini Track Ball. If you need a mini controller for your robot, then this is the perfect product for you. As you can see on the pictures, this device has a small track ball installed on which you can control 5 axes; up, down, left, right and pressing down. As you move the ball, the values will change according to the direction and speed you move the ball.
With the STM32F103C8T6 and AN48841B chip inside, you can transform your ideas into reality! This device is standardized with Grove interface which will save you a lot of work in the process of prototyping.
Have fun !
- 360° and Quick Detection.
- Translucent Click Button.
- Standardized with Grove Interface.
- Powerful MCU to Enrich Your Applications.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V~5.5V (typical at 5V)
- Operating Current: 28 mA (Maximum Operating Current: 40 mA)
- MCU Frequency: 64 MHz
- Operating Frequency: 105±5kHz
- Hall Effect Filed Strength Range: |0.5| ~ |8| mT