The Grove – HCHO Sensor is a semiconductor VOC gas sensor. Its design is based on WSP2110 whose conductivity changes with the concentration of VOC gas in air. Through the circuit, the conductivity can be converted to output signal that corresponding to the gas concentration. This sensor has a very high sensitivity and stability, it can detect the gas whose concentration is up to 1ppm. It’s suitable for detecting formaldehyde, benzene, toluene and other volatile components. This product can be used to detect harmful gas in the home environment. Therefore, it’s a good assistant for you to improve indoor environment quality of life.
- Operating Voltage: 5.0V ± 0.3V
- Target Gases: HCHO, Benzene,Toluene,Alcohol
- Concentration Range: 1~50 ppm
- Sensor Resistance Value(Rs): 10KΩ-100KΩ(in 10ppm HCHO)
- Sensitivity: Rs(in air)/Rs(10ppm HCHO)â?¥5