Buttons are important for Arduino interactive projects. Grove – Button is a momentary push button. It contains one independent “momentary on/off” button. “Momentary” means that the button rebounds on its own after it is released. The button outputs a HIGH signal when pressed, and LOW when released. The Sig marked on silk layer stands for a signal while NC stands for not used at all.
Grove connectors also help you paring the button by the way of only plug and play. If you wish to ON/OFF a circuit by pressing a button-down instead of flipping it, the Grove – Button is for you!
- Easy to use momentary ON/OFF button
- Grove interface
- Operating voltage: 3.3/5V
- Electrical life: 200,000 cycles
- Operating force: 100 ± 50gf
- Operating temperature: -25℃ to +70℃
- Dimensions: 20mmX20mm