Grove Breakout for LinkItTM Smart 7688 Duo is a Grove port integrated and a feature expansion board for LinkItTM Smart 7688 Duo development board. This breakout board will save a lot of work for quicker prototyping, especially for novices through simplified wiring procedure. So it will help a beginner get a quick start. It supports serial buses like I2C, UART and provides access to reserved original pins of LinkItTM Smart 7688 Duo.
LinkIt Smart 7688 Duo(a compact controller board) is an open development board, based on the OpenWrt Linux distribution, MT7688 and ATmega32u4. The board is designed especially to enable the prototyping of Rich Application IoT devices for smart house.
- 1 x Ethernet to connect to internet
- 1 x USB 2.0 for more peripherals
- Grove interfaces: I2C × 3, Analog× 3, Digital× 6
- Input voltage: 5.0V(With USB Power port)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Debug pins conect with MT7688
- Other pins connect with ATmega32U4.