- Arduino UNO compatible board (ATmega320p based Seeeduino Lotus) + 10 most commonly used Arduino modules
- All modules are pre-wired, no breadboard and jumper cables required
- 74 pages PDF wiki + 12 step by step project tutorials
- Super friendly to beginner and STEAM education
- Compatible with over 300 Grove modules
Learning new things is always difficult, and it’s the same for Arduino beginners. You need to learn hardware knowledge, programming code, need to know connection methods of various complex interfaces, and even need to master welding skills. Tons of things are needed before you actually start learning Arduino programming. Well, we feel your pain, so we made the Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino®, it will bring you the simplest way to get started with Arduino.
Unlike most kits, the Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino is an all-in-one kit, no breadboard, no soldering, even no wiring is needed. We cut all those muss and fuss, aiming to give you the best experience, you only need to focus on coding and Arduino Learning. The kit is powered by one Arduino compatible Board (Seeeduino Lotus) together with 10 additional Grove Arduino sensors all in one piece of the board.
All the modules have been connected to the Seeeduino (Microcontroller) through the PCB stamp holes so no Grove cables are needed to connect. This is perfect for educational fields where frustrating wiring and soldering is no longer needed.
Of course, you can also take the modules out and use Grove cables to connect the modules. You can build any Arduino project you like with this Grove Beginner Kit For Arduino®.
Included in Kit:
- Grove Beginner Kit For Arduino Board x 1
- Micro USB Cable x 1
- Grove Cables x 6
- Grove – LED x 1
- Grove – Buzzer x 1
- Grove – OLED Display 0.96″ x 1
- Grove – Button x 1
- Grove – Rotary Potentiometer x 1
- Grove – Light x 1
- Grove – Sound x 1
- Grove – Temperature & Humidity Sensor x 1
- Grove – Air Pressure Sensor x 1
- Grove – 3-Axis Accelerator x 1
- Seeeduino Lotus x 1