Grove – AMG8833 8×8 Infrared Thermal Temperature Sensor Array is a high precision infrared array sensor based on advanced MEMS technology.
This sensor can measure temperatures ranging from 0°C to 80°C (32°F to 176°F) and provide the accuracy of +- 2.5°C (4.5°F). It can support temperature detection of the two-dimensional area of 8 × 8 (64 pixels) and a maximum 7 meters detection distance.
We provide both Arduino and Raspberry Pi demo for this sensor. It will be a perfect module to make your own thermal camera
- Temperature detection of the two-dimensional area: 8 × 8 (64 pixels)
- Temperature range of measuring object: 0 °C to 80 °C +32 °F to +176 °F
- I2C output (capability of temperature value output)
- High precision
- Long detection distance
- Grove Infrared Temperature Sensor Array(AMG8833)Eaglefile
- Seeed AMG8833 Arduino library
- Seeed AMG8833 Python library
- AMG8833 datasheet
- XC6206 datasheet