Gravity Loss FPV (GRL) – Its an ultra durable FPV frame made from premium aviation carbon fiber from Germany. Frame parts such as arms are produced with a unique carbon moulding technology that provides outstanding strength and vibration absorption. GRL are constantly testing and improving our frames in production, so in the basic design you have many different grooves and places for fastening electronic components, various motors, control systems and more.
This frame supports both Analog or Digital FPV systems.
The GRL PRO 2 Freestyle Frame incorporates all the best from the previous generation and underwent improvements, resulting in: lightweight aluminium elements in the colour of the frame, stronger carbon on the arms and body, which in total gave better strength in a lighter version. Frame has hot swap technology for quick arm change.
- Moulded Arm technology offers greater strength and vibration resistance compared to traditional CNC cut arms
- Certified aviation carbon and aluminum
- Suitable for 20×20 and 30×30 systems
- Suitable for motors 16 – 19 mm
- Ability to purchase or print mounting systems for popular control systems: Dji Air Unit, Caddx Vista, any Analog System
- Manufactured in the EU
- NOTE: The standoff screws are aluminum and will strip easily if you over tighten them. We advise using a ‘softer’ hex driver to screw these in to prevent stripping.
- Diagonally (at the centers of the motors) – 235 mm
- In width (at the centers of the motors) – 185 mm
- In length (at the centers of the motors) – 145 mm
- GRL Molded Arm thickness – 6 mm
- The thickness of the plates – 2 mm
- Carbon – Aviation grade carbon fiber (Germany)
- Aluminum – Aviation grade aluminum alloy 7075
- Country of origin – Ukraine
- Lifetime warranty on GRL Molded Arms
- Weight 149 grams
- Set of carbon plates 6 pcs;
- Set of molded arms 4 pcs;
- Set of standoffs 8 pcs;
- Set of screws;
- Front bumper;
- Cone washers 8 pcs;
- Battery pad;
- TBS Crossfire Immortal T antenna holder;
- Analog antenna holder;
- Set of stickers;
- Card with the link to CAD files catalogue of 3D Printed parts.