We are glad to introduce you to CinePro 4K, With its tiny form factor, super stable F7 flight controller and 4K camera, this quadcopter will let you get impressive shots for your aerial filming reel.
At the heart of this cinewhoop is the STABLE PRO F722 DUAL GYRO, an AIO flight controller using STM F722 MCU and synchronous working dual ICM20689 gyros (currently most gyros are working asynchronously on other FCs). These provide you with a smooth and locked-in flight feeling. It is worth mentioning that the jelly problem that you may concern about will not happen to CinePro 4K. You can refer to the sample video.
CinePro 4K uses the improved GEP-CX2 frame and newly designed propeller guard. It has perfect aerodynamic performance, safety, durability and high efficiency.
In terms of power system, we use GR1105 kv5000 motor, which is balanced, smooth and very suitable for aerial photographic quads. It is recommended that 4S battery be used to achieve the best efficiency. 4S 450mAh battery for indoor, 4S 650mAh battery for outdoor. The safe flight time is more than 4 minutes.
CinePro 4K is carefully assembled and debugged by GEPRC team. We currently sell PNP kits that allows you to add your own receiver.
- HD Video Recording: 4K@30fps, 2.7K@60fps, 1080P@90fps.
- Dual Camera System: 1200TVL FPV camera of competition-level, low latency within 10ms.
- WIFI/APP support: Video recording parameters are adjustable by WIFI/APP.
- Advanced Version: F722 Flight Controller, STABLE PRO F722 DUAL BL32 35A.
- Basic Version: F405 Flight Controller, STABLE V2 F405 30A.
- Black Box: 32Mb onboard flash memory.
- 500mW VTX Power: Effectively improves your flight distance.
- Aerial Photography Friendly: No sight of propellers and propeller protection frames in your video.
- Full Soft Mounted FC System: Provides a clean operating environment for gyro.
- Say Goodbye to Jelly: Stable video, and comfortable FOV.
- Improved GEP-CX2 Frame: Full 3K carbon fiber, 7075 aviation aluminum, High-precision CNC. Rugged and durable frame, Better protection for the 4K camera.
- New Propeller Guard: Better airflow, Higher flight efficiency.
- High Efficiency Motor: GEP-GR1105 5000KV Motors, 4S battery (450-650mAh) recommended.
- Taillight Design: Eye-catching night view and lighting effects.
- Exquisite Assembly Process: Eliminate any potential installation problems.
- Frame:GEP-CX2 (Improved version,Including Guards)
- STABLE PRO F722 DUAL Gyro ICM20689
- Camera:Caddx Tarsier 4K 1200TVL
- Motor:GEP-GR1105 5000KV(4S lipo battery is Best)
- Propeller:EMAX AVAN 2Inch or DalProp Q2035 4-blade
- VTX 5.8G 500mW
- Weight:Around 125g(without battery)
STABLE PRO F722 DUAL Gyro ICM20689 Version:
- Model:STABLE PRO F7 35A
- MCU: STM32F722RET6
- IMU: 2x ICM20689(SPI)
- BlackBox: 32Mb onboard Flash
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- Firmware target: EXF722DUAL
- Integrated LC Filter
- Size: 26x26mm board, 20mm mounting holes (M2)
ESC BLheli_32 2-6S 4in1：
- Mounting Holes:20*20mm,M2
- Supports Dshot1200,Proshot,Oneshot,Multishot
- Current meter: Yes
- Target: GEPRC-BL32-4IN1
5.8g 500mW VTX:
- Input voltage: 5V
- Channel: 48
- Power transmission: 0mW(Pit mode) / 25mW / 100mW / 200mW / 400mW/ 500mW
- Connector type: MMCX Connector
- Traditional button
- IRC Tramp protocol
- 1 x CinePro 4K Advanced Version F722 FC FPV Racing Drone (PNP/BNF Optional)
- 1 x EMAX AVAN 2inch PROP(SET)
- 1 x DalProp Q2035 4-blade(SET)