This is the GEP-TSX5 220mm Viper quadcopter frame from GEPRC. The GEP-TSX5 Viper is constructed of 3K carbon fibre plates and is designed in the popular ‘stretch’ fashion that is well-suited for FPV racing. However, it isn’t just the stretch design that is eye-catching in the Viper frame. The Viper is deigned with 5mm thick and 9mm wide arms, thereby reducing wind resistance of the entire quad while flying. On top of this, the end of the arms end in a protruding tip and this offers extra protection to the motors in the event of a crash. The FPV camera mount is suitable for all popular brands such as the RunCam Swift/Swift 2, Foxeer HS1190 etc. and the camera can be tilted from 20-60 degrees. You can also mount the GoPro Session on this frame, increasing its versatility as a racing and a freestyle quadcopter.
Note: Any camera shown in pictures is not included in kit.
- Strong, durable frame, made from 3K carbon fibre plates.
- Stretched design, specially designed fro FPV racing.
- Built with practicality in mind with design features such as a protruding tip at the end of each arm to protect the motors.
- Versatile as both a FPV racing quad and a freestyle quad with the ability to mount the GoPro Session camera.
- Props Size: 5inch
- Arms board:5mm
- Top board:3mm
- Other board:2mm
- Flight Controller：F3 / F4 / Naze32 / CC3D
- Motors： 2204/2205/2206/2305/2306
- Battery: 3S 1300mAh ~ 4S 1500mAh