The Furling32 series ESC use an F3 processor to provide tons of headroom for processing power, ensuring smooth and fast response compared to the traditional BLheli32 ESC’s. This is a 4in1 ESC ideal for most quadcopter builds as it integrated 4x ESC into a single 30×30 board. In addition the components have all been mounted to a single side (hence the airport name) to make it easier to fit into slammed builds.
This ESC is capable of a continuous 45A output with bursts up to 55A. This ESC also supports up to 6S input, but if you plan to run on 6S we suggest you add extra capacitors to ensure smooth operation.
PLEASE NOTE: The 4in1 connector for this ESC is different to previous Airbot 4in1 ESC, so take care when connecting this.
- New BLHELI32 ESC with F3 MCU, give more smooth control and faster response.
- BLheli Telemetry supported
- Metal plates MOSFETS for improved cooling.
- Supports up to 4x50A continuous current
- 32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
- Supports 3-6S lipo input
- PWM input, TLM supported
- Voltage output (VBAT)
- NO BEC
- Supports oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
- Mounting holes 30.5×30.5mm
- Supports damped light
- F3 MCU, runs double faster than F051
- Extra Cap needed for high current or 6s usage
- 1x Airbot Furling 32 Airport 4in1 BLHELI_32 ESC