This is the new and improved Furious FPV’s TRUE-D V3.8 Diversity receiver system. The True-D V3.8 is designed to be more practical and offers an unrivaled receiver system that optimizes your FatShark experience like no other.
Please note that this is the True-D version that is compatible with the FatShark Dominator/HDO Goggles. You need an alternative cover for the FatShark Attitude Goggles that we sell separately. We also sell the cover for other FatShark goggles that comes with this product.
- True Diversity System Functionality
- Smooth Switch Video Switching Technology
- Raceband Channel Ready
- Multiple Channel Modes – Auto, Manual & Working Modes
- Ultra Compact
- Built-in Easy View LCD Screen for the Ultimate in Setup Ease
- Ergonomic & Robust 3 Button Layout
- Single Press Button via FatShark Goggles or TRUE-D System
- Power On / Power Off Functionality To Conserve Power & Reduce Thermal Loading
- Increased RSSI with Better Antenna Switching Algorithm
- Built-in Low Power Buzzer
- Separate Modules To Decrease Thermal Loading
- New Micro USB type B Port for Easy Firmware Updates
- SMA Style: SMA Jack Connector / Female
- Working Frequency: 5.8GHz
- Application: FatShark Dominator V1, V2 & V3 Goggles and Fatshark HD V1, V2, V3 goggles. For Attitude V3 and teleporter it needs some modification.
- Number of Channels: (40) Channels
- (1) Furious FPV TRUE-D V3.7 Diversity Receiver System
- (1) Plastic Cover
- (1) 45 Degree SMA connector
- (1) 90 Degree SMA connector
What Does Diversity Do For Me?
A Diversity receiver system is (2) receivers built into (1) package, allowing the pilot to choose (2) very different antenna systems for maximum levels of video range & clarity.
The most common antenna used is an omni-directional circular polarized antenna, which provides a specified element of range all around you. However, this radius of video range is limited, so after a specified distance, the video signal will degrade and fall away.
With a Diversity receiver, a 2nd antenna system can be used, allowing a more directional antenna to be chosen for much greater range. Directional antennas far outpace omni directional antennas in overall distance, and even though the beam pattern is more narrow than an omni antenna, directional antennas will certainly increase the given range available, equating to solid video clarity without frustrating signal losses.
With Diversity, you don’t need to choose (1) antenna style over another. By pairing (2) vastly different antenna systems for a perfect mix of range and video clarity, the True-D Diversity system rapidly switches between the (2) built in receivers, allowing the best overall signal strength to be utilized for maximum video clarity.
True Diversity Technology
With (2) receivers working together as (1), your video clarity & overall range is optimized as the True-D Diversity system actively searches for the highest signal quality for maximum video clarity.
Smooth Switch Video
Instantaneously switching between antennas for optimum signal strength, Smooth Switch technology keeps your head in the race with the very best video quality available.
Easy View Simplicity
Make FPV ultra simple with Easy View technology. With Easy View, you are a finger press away from every adjustment you could possibly need, displayed in an easy to ready layout.
Offering you the ability to save (8) total channels, Working Mode makes it easy for you to choose the best channel based upon past preferences for the best known performance.
Straightforward and to the point, Manual Mode gives you complete control, allowing you to select any of the (40) channels available for optimum FPV.
Make life simple. With Auto Mode, the True-D system does all the work for you by locking onto the video frequency being used, allowing you to simply fly without any fuss or bother.
40 Channel Ready
Optimized with a total of (40) available channels, the True-D covers all the bases, allowing you to use nearly any video transmitter available today.
Ready, Set, Raceband
Ready to race with built in Raceband frequencies, the True-D incorporates Raceband support for track ready application.
Dominate the Dominators
Designed specifically for the FatShark Dominator V2 & V3 goggles, the True-D optimizes the very best in FPV technology with the pinnacle in video clarity.