The Vantage was FTX’s first move into Ready-To-Run RC models and has continued to be one of the most popular in the range ever since.
Despite this we thought it was time to give it a small facelift by introducing the Vantage 2.0 which features a new paint scheme for the body and wing, along with black wheels for a more racey look. The latest Etronix EX3G radio is included, along with a 60A waterproof brushed speed control and USB charger.
Thesame 4wd shaft drivetrain features metal diff gears and front universal driveshafts, while an integrated slipper helps protect the drive from possible damage.
With adjustable turn buckles all round and large bore oil filled shock absorbers the Vantage Brushed is raring to go at a truly amazing price.
In addition if you want to tune and upgrade your Vantage Brushed, FTX provide a wide range of carbon and aluminium upgrades that will bring your ride up to a whole new pro level.
FTX Vantage Features:
- 2.4Ghz Etronix Pulse EX3G Radio
- 60A waterproof ESC for NiMh/LiPo
- 550 brushed motor
- Waterproof 3kg steering servo
- Voltz 1800mAh 7.2v NiMH battery
- USB charger for battery
- New Graphic painted body & wing
- Moulded tub chassis
- 4wd shaft drive with slipper system
- Unique gearbox design for low CG
- Lightweight high impact arms
- Big bore oil filled adjustable shocks
- Gearbox metal crown & pinion gear
- Front universal driveshafts
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension including, droop, camber, toe-in, wheelbase etc
- Slipper for drivetrain damage protection
- Chassis accepts NiMh or LiPo battery
- Length: 415mm
- Width: 255mm
- Heigh: 142mm
- Tyre: 88 x 39mm (rear) – 88 x 34mm )front)
- Gear Ratio: 8.3:1
- Weight: 1710g
Please Note: This kit in sold in RTR (Ready-to-run) format and requires AA batteries for completion.