Take to the streets with FTX’s new Banzai drift chassis. Modeled around the hugely popular FTX Vantage and Carnage platform, the Banzai brings Japanese drift styling to the entry level Ready-To-Run arena.
Featuringa 4wd shaft driven design with front and rear metal-geared differentials, the Banzai is 99% complete from the box. Blue anodized aluminium components add a little style to the chassis along with the functionality of oil filled adjustable shock absorbers, front CVA universal driveshafts, ball bearings, adjustable suspension turnbuckles for tuning and a centre drive slipper to protect the transmission.
A waterproof electronic speed control, servo and receiver allow for use in a wide range of conditions and the 2.4ghz radio provides interference free signal no matter where you are.
Topped off and finished with an S15 style pre-printed drift body and a hard compound drift tyre on scale finish wheels, the Banzai is the perfect introduction to sideways street action!
FTX Banzai Features
- RTR with Etronix 2.4ghz Radio System
- Waterproof receiver
- Waterproof brushed motor speed control
- Waterproof steering servo
- 550 brushed motor
- Voltz 1800mah 7.2v NiMh battery
- Wall charger for battery
- Moulded tub chassis
- 4wd shaft drive with slipper system
- Big bore oil filled adjustable shocks
- Gearbox metal crown and pinion gear
- Front universal driveshafts
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Adjustable suspension(droop, camber, toe-in & wheelbase)
- Foam front bumper
- Scale finished wheels
- Drift tyres
- Length: 440mm
- Width: 195mm
- Height: 130mm
- Wheelbase: 255mm – 256mm
- Front Tyre: 24 x 60mm
- Rear Tyre: 24 x 60mm
- Gear Ratio: 6.5:1