The FeeTech RC FT4321M is a high quality metal gear servo that is ideal for use with a gimbal. This servo is able to move extremely fast 0.06 sec at 5V or 0.05 sec at 6V due to the high speed coreless motor. The ball bearings ensure smooth operation that allow for nice stable footage if you are using this on a gimbal. Further to this the servo runs at 333hz for high speed responce cmopared to the typical 50hz servos. This servo replaces the powerHD 3688MG that we used to sell, due the lower cost and faster performance.
Servo Specifications (FT4312M)
- Weight: 29g
- Dimension: 35.2 x 15.2 x 29.5mm
- Supply voltage: 4.8 ~ 6.0V
- Stall Torque: 2.1 kg.cm @ 5V (2.3 kg.cm @ 6V)
- no load running Speed: 0.06 sec/60° @ 5V (0.05 sec/60° @ 6V)
- Bearing Type: 2BB
- Gear Type: Metal
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Working Frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- Connector length: 20cm
- Storage Temperature : -20â??~55â??