This is the lightweight, micro, 6 channel PWM XMR receiver from FrSky that works with FrSky transmitters in D16 mode. This little receiver weighs just 0.8g and so is perfect for those micro quads and other flying platforms.
- Light and compact size
- Built-in 6CH PWM outputs
- Appropriate for the mini flying platforms
- Compatible with FrSky transmitters in D16 mode
- Dimension: 15*14*3.5mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 0.8g
- Number of Channels: 1-6 channel
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5~10V
- Operating Current: 20mA@5V
- Operating Range: >300m
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Compatibility: FrSky transmitter/transmitter modules in D16 mode
2. Connect battery to the XMR receiver while holding the F/S button on the receiver. The LED on the receiver will flash, indicating the binding process is completed.
4. Turn on the transmitter and connect the battery. The green LED on the receiver indicates the receiver is receiving commands from the transmitter. The receiver/transmitter module binding will not have to be repeated, unless one of the two is replaced.
How to update Firmware on XMR receiver
To update the firmware you need to use a Frsky FUC-3 USB device.
If you are having issues with the update software (at the time of writing this Rev14) please try the update process in the following order (assuming you have the correct USB drivers installed):
- Connect the FUC-3 USB to your PC and double check the COM port within window device manager
- Install and run the Frksy update software (frsky_update_sport_rev14.exe) and select the correct COM port
- Select the firmware update file
- Start the firmware download
- Connect XMR to FUC-3 as shown in the image above.
If you still having an issue with it not working, then you might need to modify your FUC-3 device which is not covered under warranty, so only try this if you know what you are doing.
- 1x Frsky Mini XMR Receiver