Attention all RC pilots! Say goodbye to signal loss and hello to long-range radio communications with the TWIN series TWGR6 receiver! This receiver is designed to give you the resilience and performance you’ve been dreaming of.
- TW Active-Active Protocol – The TWGR6 features a new stable TW protocol that benefits from simultaneously integrating dual active 2.4G frequency bands, giving you peace of mind that your signal will always be strong.
- High-Precision Variometer – The upgraded variometer gives pilots quick, accurate altitude and vertical speed data, making it ideal for any type of glider pilot.
- Simplified Builds with Multiple Output Ports – The TWGR6 is equipped with 2x 2.4G antennas and supports telemetry functions through FBUS / S.Port, making it easier to connect to your flight controllers and other devices.
With support for 4ms race mode and ultra-low latency, you can confidently race in competitions without fear of signal loss due to interference. So, whether you’re a glider pilot or a competitive racer, the TWGR6 receiver is the answer to all your radio communications needs! Don’t settle for anything less, get yours today!
- Simultaneous working dual 2.4G TW mode
- High-precision variometer sensor
- Black-Box function
- 4ms race mode with telemetry
- Long control range (Range varies based on the RF Power settings.)
- Over-The-Air (OTA) FW update
- 6 PWM channel ports
- SBUS Out (Supports 16CH / 24CH mode)
- FBUS / S.Port
- Inverted S.Port
- Frequency: Dual 2.4GHz
- Dimension: 38.1*14.6*9.5mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 5g
- Operating Voltage: 3.5-10V (Please ensure the supplied voltage exceeds 2.8V during the use.)
- Operating Current: 60mA@5V
- Variometer Measurement Range
– Altimeter Range & Resolution: -700m to 10000m & 0.1m
– Vertical Speed Range: ±10m/s
- Voltage Measurement Range via AIN2 (External device): 0-36V
- Antenna connector: IPEX4
- Compatibility: TWIN series Radio & RF module in TW mode.
- 1pc FrSky TW GR6 Dual 2.4Ghz Receiver