As the upgraded version of Taranis X9 Lite, the X9 Lite S inherits its classic form factor from the FrSky Taranis X9D series remote control, with the addition of a program scroll button adding convenience when navigating the menu further improving the user experience. Upgrades to the S version include dual momentary buttons on the top shoulders and the most notable improvement, the addition of hall sensor gimbals.
The changes are not only on the exterior, but this upgraded version also features accurate SWR indicator along with the addition of our PARA Wireless Trainer Function, making it compatible with the FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S, while the wired training port is still retained. Balance charging for 2S Li-ion battery is now possible via the USB with an included USB cable.
The Taranis X9 Lite S also uses the latest ACCESS communication protocol, along with the ErskyTX / OpenTX open-source operating system, which boasts 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency because of its high-speed module digital interface. ACCESS features like wireless firmware updates and wireless configurations are completely supported, providing a more reliable more secure link between the transmitter and model. Even more practical features will be unlocked gradually, making the X9 Lite S a fully functioning remote control with a ton of extra features.
18650 Batteries and SD Card are NOT included.
Note: Please be aware of ACCESS protocol’s new features, benefits, and requirements. You can learn all about it on FrSky’s official ACCESS page.
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- High-speed module digital interface
- Dual easy-launch momentary buttons
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- Accurate SWR indicator
- New PARA wireless training system
– High-speed training system with lower latency
– Compatible with FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S via mobile devices
- Supports wired training function
- G7-H92 hall sensor gimbal
- Supports 2S Li-battery balancing charge with Micro USB interface
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Easily accessible battery compartment (*Batteries not included, compatible with 18650 button top Li-ion batteries)
- Dimension: 184*170*101mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 525g(without battery)
- Operating system: ErskyTX/ OpenTX
- Number of channels: 24 channels
- Internal RF module: ISRM-S-X9
- Operating voltage range: 6.0~8.4V
- Operating current: 160mA@7.4V
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ ~ 60℃ (14℉ ~ 140℉)
- Backlit LCD resolution: 128*64
- Smart Port, Micro SD card slot, Micro USB Port and DSC Port
- Compatibility: ACCST D16 and ACCESS receivers
- 1 x Frsky X9 Lite S ACCESS 2.4G 24CH Radio Transmitter
18650 Batteries NOT included.